During each Remodelers Showcase tour, BATC’s charitable arm, the BATC Foundation, selects one or two special Remodelers Showcase remodeled homes as Dream Remodeled Homes. The public is invited to help area families in need by visiting these homes, which require a $5.00 donation to enter. All proceeds help continue the Foundation’s work building and remodeling homes for low-income or specially challenged Twin Cities’ families. All other Remodeled Homes are open for viewing at no cost.
This Spring, the Remodelers Showcase Dream Remodeled Home is a gorgeous lake-side remodeled residence located in Chaska:
Remodelers Showcase Entry #R20
9336 Rhoy Avenue, Chaska
Whole Home Remodel
What happens when you take a nice home overlooking Lake Bavaria and turn a good remodeler loose? In this case, a whole house remodel that adds more space for its active family that flows better, creates outdoor living to maximize lake views, and freshens everything up with a distinctive new look.
• Delightful exterior transformation using stone, shakes, new gable, and traditional details that turned ordinary into extraordinary.
• Expanding the existing deck and adding a new screen porch with a vaulted ceiling and semi-octagonal design offer 180-degree lake views.
• The new two-level sport court with vintage locker room and adjacent exercise room ensures this active family can enjoy life in MN year round.
• Configuring a new garage entry with mudroom, and moving the powder room created additional storage for convenience and opened up the revamped entry.
• A new pantry for extra storage combined with a facelift created a beautiful new look to the existing kitchen.
• Xpand, Inc. brought their distinctive design sense and attention to detail throughout, making sure existing spaces feel like new again.
• Family-owned business committed to top value and personal service.
The 2015 Spring Parade of Homes is sponsored by Marvin Windows and Doors.